Combined Building and Pest Building Inspections
Total Home Assurance begins with a Combined Building and Pest Building Inspection, have them both carried out at the same time for peace of mind by Two Fully Qualified Inspectors.
Service Areas Includes all Suburbs and Towns in between: Ballarat, Buninyong, Meredith, Anakie, Alfredton, Lucas, Delacombe, Nerrina, Redan, Sebastopol, Beaufort, Dereel, Smythesdale, Linton, Skipton, Rokewood, Wendouree, Creswick, Darley, Ballan, Bacchus Marsh, Melton, Daylesford, Stawell, Dunkeld, Ararat, Talbot, Maryborough, Harcourt, Bendigo, Kyneton, Wedderburn, Castlemaine.
Pre-Purchase Building Inspection
Includes a Written Comprehensive Detailed Report with Plenty of Photos Emailed to you. We take photos of the Internal/External areas, Roof Cavity/Exterior, Subfloor, and Site, with particular attention to any areas of concern.
• Internal Structural Building Inspection - Including all living areas, kitchen, bathrooms, ensuites, laundry, toilets, bedrooms, doors, windows, skirting boards, architraves, carpets, tiling, stairs and more.
• External Structural Building Inspection - Including walls, lintels, doors, windows, stairs, deckers, water heater regulator, garage roller doors and more.
• Roof cavities - Including Roof framing structures, insulation and sarking.
• Under floor space - Including Sub-Floor Timber framing structures, Piers, Stumps, Posts, Supports, Ventilation, Ant Caps, rising damp, dry rot, surface water.
• Roof exterior - Including tiles, metal roofing, gutters, eaves, valleys, downpipes, vents and flues and flashings.
• Site - Including Outbuildings, fences, driveways, paths, steps, vehicle accommodation and surface drainage.
Timber Pest Building Inspection
• The Roof Cavity and Subfloor areas for evidence of wood decay from termites or wood borers.
• Internal and external building inspection including skirting boards, visible timber inside, and wood cladding and joins outside.
• Inspect any wooden fencing and trees surrounding the property for fertile termite nesting areas.
A full written report is provided to you at the completion of every termite or timber pest building inspection.
After your comprehensive visual building inspection of the entire premises, inside and out, our Inspector will provide you with recommendations, observations and general advice in our written report with a follow-up phone call if required.
What’s in our building inspection report?
• Found Termite activity (if any)
• Termite nests
• Susceptible areas
• Conducive conditions (areas of concern)
• Moisture areas; drainage problems & water leaks
• Fungal decay
• Suspect trees and stumps
• Action required and;
• Recommendations how to resolve any issues
• Risk of future infestation
These are just some of the items within our report, we’ll also include photographs, thermal camera images, diagrams and sitemaps, diagnostic test results/readings where needed/applicable.
All our building inspections are carried out in accordance with Australian Standard 4349.1 and all our pest building inspections are carried out in accordance with Australian Standard 4349.3.