Pre-Purchase Building Inspection
Starts at $477
Includes a Written Easy to Understand Comprehensive Detailed Report including Plenty of Colour Photos Emailed to you. We take photos of the Internal/External areas, Roof Cavity/Exterior, Subfloor, and Site, with particular attention to any areas of concern.
For each defect we'll tell you..
• What the defect is..
• Where the defect is..
• What the likely consequences will be if the defect is not repaired..
• Our recommendation for repair, and the suitable trades person required..
• Estimated costs for repairs if requested..
For your reference below are some of the main items that will be included within the building inspection process.
• Internal Structural Building Inspection - Including all living areas, kitchen, bathrooms, ensuites, laundry, toilets, bedrooms, doors, windows, skirting boards, architraves, carpets, tiling, stairs and more.
• External Structural Building Inspection - Including walls, lintels, doors, windows, stairs, decks, water heater regulator, garage roller doors and more.
• Roof cavities - Including Roof framing structures, insulation, and sarking.
• Under floor space - Including Sub-Floor timber framing structures, Piers, Stumps, Posts, Supports, Ventilation, Ant Caps, rising damp, dry rot, surface water.
• Roof exterior - Including tiles, metal roofing, gutters, eaves, valleys, downpipes, vents and flues and flashings.
• Site - Including Outbuildings, fences, driveways, paths, steps, vehicle accommodation and surface drainage.
Service Areas Includes all Suburbs and Towns in between: Ballarat, Buninyong, Meredith, Anakie, Alfredton, Lucas, Delacombe, Nerrina, Redan, Sebastopol, Beaufort, Dereel, Smythesdale, Linton, Skipton, Rokewood, Wendouree, Creswick, Darley, Ballan, Bacchus Marsh, Melton, Daylesford, Stawell, Dunkeld, Ararat, Talbot, Maryborough, Harcourt, Bendigo, Kyneton, Wedderburn, Castlemaine.All our Pre-Purchase building inspections are carried out in accordance with Australian Standard 4349.1.