Pre-Sales Building Inspections for Sellers
Selling a house is stressful enough without getting to the contract stage only to find you are under pressure to repair any defects – even if they are only small.
As the seller of a property who has gone the extra mile in obtaining a building inspection, you are instilling trust and providing transparency to potential buyers therefore you are more likely to get your asking price.
Minor or major defects can be handled ahead of time on your terms.
We don’t just look at the aesthetics – we will carry out a thorough building inspection on:
• Internal Structural Building Inspection - Including all living areas, kitchen, bathrooms, ensuites, laundry, toilets, bedrooms, doors, windows, skirting boards, architraves, carpets, tiling, stairs and more.
• External Structural Building Inspection - Including walls, lintels, doors, windows, stairs, decks, water heater regulator, garage roller doors and more.
• Roof cavities - Including Roof framing structures, insulation, and sarking.
• Underfloor space - Including Sub-Floor timber framing structures, Piers, Stumps, Posts, Supports, Ventilation, Ant Caps, rising damp, dry rot, surface water.
• Roof exterior - Including tiles, metal roofing, gutters, eaves, valleys, downpipes, vents and flues, and flashings.
• Site - Including Outbuildings, fences, driveways, paths, steps, vehicle accommodation and surface drainage.
We will provide a report to you within 24-hours, which will include a detailed account of the state of each of the areas examined accompanied by colour photographs of each of these areas. We will alert you to any major defects found in the property, and can recommend local and reliable trades to carry out any repairs you wish to have done, thus providing you with the best foundation and preparedness for the selling process.
Service Areas Includes all Suburbs and Towns in between: Ballarat, Buninyong, Meredith, Anakie, Alfredton, Lucas, Delacombe, Nerrina, Redan, Sebastopol, Beaufort, Dereel, Smythesdale, Linton, Skipton, Rokewood, Wendouree, Creswick, Darley, Ballan, Bacchus Marsh, Melton, Daylesford, Stawell, Dunkeld, Ararat, Talbot, Maryborough, Harcourt, Bendigo, Kyneton, Wedderburn, Castlemaine.
All our pre-sales building inspections are carried out in accordance with Australian Standard 4349.1.